Wednesday, October 17, 2012

LISTEN TO YOU

No, I’m not.. It really doesn’t make sense
Even when I’m eating or falling asleep, I keep thinking about you like crazy
All the time I keep hating myself so badly
How could I, how could I fall in love with you?

That’s a bit weird
My heart hears you from head to toe
My friends tease me for this but my heart only listens to you
One two three, you smile and I think I lost my breath
By seeing you’re smile, I’ll cook with love everyday
Forever I love you

Why don’t you stop me? Why don’t you ignore me?
I feel depressed and dumbfounded but my heart only calls for you
For you I will become the god of cooking in the whistling wind
Seeing your bright smile and holdings your hands makes my heart feels happy

My memories are getting blurred
But you always stay in my heart and in my smiling eyes
You’re the one forever




With Love,




 DM

No comments: