Friday, August 15, 2014

Hello Goodbye : The Way

I was thinking about the first time I ever saw you and how after that I couldn't forget you. I wanted to, but I couldn't stop myself. I forced my heart to let me be the one who came to find you and bring you back. And even back then, in that stupid coffee shop, when I saw you sitting on that couch with her , even then that felt wrong to me I should have been the one sitting with you.

The one who made you laugh like that. I couldn't get rid of that feeling. That it should have been me. And the more I knew you, the more I felt it had never been like that for me before. I'd always wanted a boy and then gotten to know him and not wanted him anymore, but with you the feeling just got stronger and stronger until that night when you told me I must find another man.

No comments: