Thursday, October 23, 2014

This is Destiny

The time flows on the way we are
Since when have we started thinking alike?
Fights, Silence, we do everything together
And even then, your voice gives me a feeling of relief

How you like me?
With these new emotional arguments
It’s so hard
It’s not easy, but it feels nice
even if it looks like you’re about to fall from a cliff,
At least know that I won’t let go of your hand

Maybe it’s because of you, surprisingly I like myself
There are a lot of things I hate too. And they’re starting to disappear
“Being with someone you love will make you a stronger person”

Am I just confused now?
I wonder if my feelings have been conveyed to you
Well, honestly I want to tell you about them now

Sometimes important things are just invisible
They can’t be seen..
So, I’ve gotta say this to you over and over again
If we were to break up and I didn’t have to feel anything
well I would want to feel everything
This destiny.

Thank you

No comments: