Tuesday, March 19, 2019

WHEN IT RAINS

I'm missing you
When it rains, float again
I still miss it
Maybe I'm still loving you
If it rains once more
I'll remember it again in my heart.

It rains and you get more and more away
I know every time I open my mind
I used to hurt you
Anger sticks out like a sneeze
What ruined everything.
The endless words
I spit out
We are crazy
I love you eventually
Push each other out
It is the last time that I make a decision
The rain falls and you go where
I hate it

I still love you
In the past
When you meet again
I'll take you one step at a time.

Your face is faint.
Even the look I liked
Sometimes your voice smells like a voice
I'm trying to think
Without being completely erased
I do not remember it completely
You are so in me
Actually, I'm afraid it will be erased
I just have to put it on

Sometimes it's a good night.
When you really want to see alone
Like a childhood picture alone
Forgetting and occasionally
I'm looking at it.
If you are tomorrow
I thought he was coming back to me
It must have been a mistake, not a parting
I caught the rain and looked at the clock
Dawn hour hand
You are so far away

I'm missing you
When it rains, I remember you
I'll remember you again in my longing
Maybe I'm still loving you
One more day when the rain stops
Will you come and hug me?




With Love,






DM

No comments: