Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Back to December (7)

We live and breathe words, It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them. Reading your words, what you wrote, how you were lonely sometimes but always brave.. the way you saw the world, its colors and textures and sounds.

I felt the way you thought, hoped, felt, dream.
I felt I was dreaming and thinking and feeling with you.
I dreamed what you dreamed, wanted what you wanted and then I realized that truly I just wanted you.

I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth but I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.

No comments: