Sunday, July 22, 2012

HELLO MY HEART

Lately when my friends see me all worn out they say not to meet someone like you ever again
They say you left me shaken and crying and that last phrase, “meet someone better than me”
So once again like a fool I get cried, my heart is one deep night, once again I leave a message
Already I’m standing in the cold gloomy rain 
Now, I will be smiling
Do you want love, what do I have to do
And I want love, I’m still in love with you
The memories are beautiful never let you go
 

The memories are beautiful I don’t wanna ever say good bye 
It’s still clear in my mind
I hated myself, that I was like that
When will you be able to hear my earnest heart calling out nervously
If it’s the same as the other half of yours that you long for
Then tell me now that you love me
That you will never leave my side ever again



With Love,




DM

No comments: