Saturday, July 21, 2012

INTO NEW WORLD

After passing through some bad times
I'm ready to listen to everything you want to say 
But when I close my eyes,
I could see you everywhere,
I could feel only you

Waiting for a miracle our love
If it isn't known, we wouldn't change

We wouldn't break up
The wound in my heart will be cured by the love that lasts forever
 

Now
in my sight, everything stops
It's not neccessary any more
My love, my feelings for you will now come to an end


Goodbye, the sorrow in my mind
I want to follow the light of hope into a path I haven't known before
I want to meet and be with you again, in my world, forever

Why is it so lonely in this silent night ?
I miss your gentle breath
Within this short limit of time, I will tell you everythin



With Love,




DM

No comments: