Sunday, October 23, 2016

Suatu Sore

Suatu sore yang sendu, aku menghabiskan satu cup Jasmine tea sambil menunggu hujan reda menahan sedikit rasa sakit gigi yang lebih baik aku rasakan daripada sakit hati.

And I put my earphone on my ears then play some songs from my favorite artist. I don't know why I'm feeling so random, I'm typing some word then be a paragraph.

I used to think that finding the right one was about the man having a list of certain qualities (probably) If he has them, we'd be compatible and happy. Hmm but I'm not sure too..

Dari banyak cerita yang masuk ditelinga memang semua pasti mengharapkan cerita yang sempurna, Hi girls hidup kamu terlalu membosankan kalau kamu terlalu sempurna and I think it's impossible so you need someone to completely your story.

I found out that a healthy relationship isn't so much about sense of humor or intelligence or attractive. It's about avoiding partners with harmful traits and personality types then it's about being with a good person.

A good person with you, where the space between you feels uncomplicated and happy. A good relationship is where things just work. They work because, whatever the list of qualities, whatever the reason, you happen to be really, really good together.

Kutitipkan hati pada senja yang mulai berlalu, menawarkan malam yang semakin dingin dengan rindu. Diiringi alunan lagu yang merdu, aku lantunkan lirik yang syahdu.

"..but on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched begin again" Taylor Swift - Begin Again

No comments: